Helping writers of all ages draft, revise and polish their stories, essays, novels, memoir and screenplays.
If you’re struggling with starting, finishing or revising a writing project, then it’s time to hire an experienced writing coach who is passionate about supporting you on your writing journey.
With over 30 years of experience helping writers, and dozens of testimonials from satisfied clients, Candace Kearns Read can help you begin a project, keep drafting until it’s done, and revise it until it’s as great as it can be. Only Candace takes writers from concept-to-finished draft, at an affordable rate, and with one-on-one guidance and personalized care throughout the writing process.
Hemingway once said, “Good writing is true writing.”
In my book, true writing is any kind of writing – academic or creative, fiction, nonfiction, screenplay or poetry, – that resonates with authenticity, vulnerability and specificity.
Candace Kearns Read
Evergreen, Colorado, 80439
- Concept-to-finished-draft one-on-one support.
- Work at your pace, on your time, online
- Weekly goals and deadlines
- Written feedback on your work
- Ongoing support to help you implement changes during revision
- Online workshops meet once a week for 4, 6 or 8 sessions
- Book Writing for K-12 Students
- Screenwriting for Kids and Adults
- College Application Essay Writing for High School Students